Cool iPhone cases from Red Bubble
I want this so bad..
I love reading about other people’s workflow. And this one about responsive design is really an eye opening.
Responsive design requires a responsive workflow. The article describe the changes from traditional design process that requires designers to create mockups for every device, to the mockup-less, device agnostic approach.
(via Vanseo Design)
Sublime Text is my new favorite code editor. If you’re just starting out like me, or just want to know how it works. Check out these videos.
mama, I want one!!
Kickass Kicks of the Day: Nike is marking the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future with an extremely limited release of the new Nike 6.0 DeLorean Dunks. Only 1,000 will be made available worldwide.
The shoes go on sale this Friday at select retailers and Nike’s online store. Still waiting on those self-lacing shoes, by the way.
Inspired by Badass JS “Today in JS” series. Here’s my version of the latest and greatest links from the CSS world. Enjoy!
- Read up on CSS Vocabulary to enrich your CSS technical jargons.
- If you think CSS2
attr()function is cool. See how they upgrade the coolness level in CSS3.
- Get your head around the CSS3 Flexible Box Model. And imagine yourself in a world without CSS floats!
- Automagically create CSS sprites using Lemonade, a plugin for SASS/Compass.
- Blueprint CSS has reached version 1.0! Grab it while it’s hot! And let’s hope Compass upgrade their version of BP soon.
- Speaking of frameworks, just found Less Framework for cross-platform dev and the Baker Ebook Framework for creating ebooks for iPad. Could be useful later.
Second First Look of the Day: Chris Evans’s Captain America stunt double provides a first look at the first avenger’s costume and WWII-era motorbike.
Star Wars x adidas Originals 2010 Fall/Winter Collection
Batman Cartoon The Dark Knight Returns
This was part of an episode where some kids are describing their interpretations of Batman. This one’s from Frank Miller’s the Dark Knight Returns, a classic graphic novel.